Monday, February 17, 2014

WK3-Participation


Maybe a little more of an introduction to Runescape so players who have not played the original game will know some of the mechanics. bheisenberg-gdd110.blogspot.com

Maybe explain how Tag, Hide and Seek, and Manhunt tie in to Prison Break. 
ogutierrez-gdd110.blogspot.com

Check some spelling and grammar errors. Add some "fluff" to make it more intriguing. http://mbfishman-gdd110.blogspot.com/


 In order to improve my Game Pitch Document, I will add some images and discuss the theory behind my concept a little more. The addition of images will allow me to better connect to the audience and show off my concept. Lastly, I can rely how ping-pong and basketball actually relate to my design. I can further give evidence as to why the game has a diverse setting and adaptable play style.

No comments:

Post a Comment